Quantcast

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day191: Roast Lamb with Flageolet Beans

Things to make people who are cycling around Europe for months and months think about what they might do if they were at home on a Friday night and Saturday day:

* So You Think You Can Dance Season Ten. Guest judges including NappyTabs and tWich. Insanely good animators and hip-hop dancers. But what has happened to Mary Murphy's hair?

* Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model. America's Next Top Model with Jordie or Irish or Welsh, and maybe even Romanian, accents. Elle Macpherson hosts, and lots of fabulous and spiteful judges and guest judges preside.

* Multiple episodes of Sex and the City to finish up the night (well the bit before the Tour at least). It's been a few months since I watched Sex and the City, and I have just realised, after this intense year of blogging, that Carrie is the original blogger. Sometimes, when I read my blog back to myself just before hitting the 'publish' button, it is in the voice of Carrie Bradshaw. My dreams of being her are becoming more real. Now just need the dresses.

Irene               List_Addict

* Extremely successful op/thrift shopping trip and the discovery of an amazing new thrifting source: Value City Super Savers in Preston. But don't go there. I wouldn't recommend it at all. There is nothing there for you. No large racks of vintage items at really reasonable prices, no racks and racks and racks of other, non-vintage items including branded items for also reasonable prices. None of that sort of thing. I didn't get twenty-two new clothing items from there and the Salvos in East Richmond for a hundred and sixty dollars. Didn't happen. Won't be showcasing said items shortly. I want to tell you about these things but I don't want everyone to go there and then nothing be left for me. But that is a bit greedy.


The Outfit
Shirt: Op-shopped
Vest: Op-shopped
Skirt: Myers
Shoes: Irregular Choice


Photographer de Jour: Moi


Who wore it better?

Getting linky today with:

pleated poppy


>



Join us! Click the Spotlight


stillbeingmolly


DCinStyle

5 comments:

  1. lol! we are all descendents of Carrie, it's true! Love your look and thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love a good Vest and Coloured Shirt combination, reminds me of those fantastic old western films and the Kojak Series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? I didn't realise until recently just how sartorial KOjak was. He's fabulous!

      Delete
  3. Okay...I will never not go to that great thrifting mecca should I ever find myself nearby. : )

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I don't mind if you go. Is possibly a tad out of your way though. Let me know if you need anything and Ill pick it up next time I am there. Xxx)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!