Day 35: 'All In' Series Features Pink (Not the Singer)

I decided to have a mini-series of 'All In's'. Yesterday blue, today pink. I'm going to do one-colour blocking for a week, culminating next Saturday in the ultimate of All In's, the jean tracksuit, the Canadian tuxedo (sorry Canadians, I have never been to Canada (although I did go past once) and so I have no idea if that is an insult, I am guessing it is). I have no intention of promising that I will make it any more appealing than it already isn't but I may just spice it up with what may arguably be the most radical pair of shoes in my towering-shoe-pillar-storage-thingy. Certainly something to look forward to.

Irene               List_Addict

My star sign said I should go on diet. It seems a little harsh to tell a twelfth of the population (if not more because October, I think, produces lots of either January Summer Fling or Cold Winter Night babies) to lose some weight! I have been organising my clothes stash according to the success I think I am going to have when I start what I am calling, instead, my wellness eating plan—I was going to do it before the stars ordained it so! I am putting all my crazy thrifted finds that 'don't quite fit' into a series of boxes that start at 'Maybe in a couple of kilos or so' to 'Um, I don't think you would have ever fitted into that, even when you were eight'. Phew! There are quite a few items I have been hiding away. If you see me go anywhere near a choccy biscuit please remind me of my obligation to you to be able to go as long as possible without presenting you with an outfit you have already seen, and that the only way to do that is to fit into these waiting gems. I need you to be strong for me, don't let me down. But just be careful because Librans don't like to be told what to do, and get a bit snarky when you take their choccy biscuits from them. This Libran anyway.

Thanks to my co-photo editor today, V2.


The Outfit
Top: Op-shopped/Thrifted (the wind really emphasised its bubble skirt qualities)
Skirt: Op-shopped/Thrifted (I think it was a bridesmaids skirt. It has been hand made and has the name of the particular maid it was for written on the inner facing: Jade. Thanks for the great skirt Jade!)
Necklace: Lovisa
Shoes: a shoe shop on Chapel Street (these shoes were my first wacky pair ever, and they awoke me to the joy of a crazy looking shoe. Hallelujah!)


Who wore it better? Getting linky today with:
Thrifters Anonymous

and
Visible Monday

and
still being[molly] and Lipgloss and Crayons

Comments

  1. Pink is a calming shade. Did you know they paint the Walls of Prison Cells Pink?, it actually makes you less aggressive and volatile looking at it. A man can never have enough Pink Shirts in his Wardrobe. (Or Yellow, Green, Purple, Orange................)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink! You are wearing it beautifully. Jade's loss is your gain : > Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew! glad capricorns dont have to go on diet

    dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what sign Irene is, because she needs to eat more. I love pink, and you are rockin' the colour right down to those gorgeous shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts