Day 32: Sisdexic, and That Wasn't Me Trying to be Silly

Can't sentence words put in. Too tired. Thirty hours. Up. I had become stuck in night shift mode for a good two weeks so having a six forty-five start this morning was too radical a change. I managed to get to the turning-off-the-light stage at three a.m. And then spent two hours waiting for the alarm clock to go off. I got frights and screamed every time I saw a work colleague just 'coz I was jumpy. And I have lots of work colleagues. My phonetic alphabet went silly. Spelling L.I.N.D.A as L for Linda, I for Inda, N for Nda, D for Da—you get the picture. A very useful person to have at work.

List_Addict               Irene

So I have had my salami, spinach and brie toastie. I'm making a coffee and having a shower and then feathers and linen here I come. And a blissful seven hours, maybe six and a half, and then start again. But only for one more day and then it's a rest day. Whoo hoo. I can do this. Again.


The Outfit
Trench Coat: Double Hand-me-Down
Tights: Retail
Bracelets: Cheap and cheerful jewellery store somewhere
Shoes: Borrowed


Who wore it better?

Comments

  1. I was really feeling for you until you mentioned the salami, spinach and brie toastie. that sound's so delicous that it destracted me from the rest.

    btw again you look awesome!

    love ya
    dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with your dedication to your blog and my addictive-self thanks you because I'm not sure what I would do if you missed a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you wonderful Fabinistas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts