1. Getting caught up on Fur Earwig: Mmm, went backwards. I was at forty-two behind, am now at seventy-nine behind. I think I will cry.
2. Getting hypnotised: Barrier—have to go to a doctor for a 'Mental Health Plan' if I want to get a referral. Looking at options, but not doing anything with the looks.
3. Finish a Reading Challenge: Didn't finish one, didn't finish a book for one, but joined two more—Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge and a place related one that I will blog about soon.
4. Becoming an Iceberger: Didn't even swim on the madly hot days we had.
5. Apply for my PhD: Nope.
6. Design a House: Did think about this when I couldn't sleep some nights. It's there in theory.
7. Buy the land to build it on: Looked, but nope. Did set up a realestate.com account though, and pinned a bunch of houses that might work in lieu of building my own.
8. Write a serialised James Bond satire: Cry Me a River: Nope.
9. Obtain blue aviators, spurs and a chambray shirt: Nope, nope and nope.
10. Finish my knitting blog project, blank page, clean slate, open book: Yep, that's a nope too.
11. Write a poem a month: No poems.
12. Do the Three Peaks Challenge: Nope. The one here in Australia seems impossible to get information online about. May have to do it in the UK. Just need to work out how I can fit that in?
13. Make it up to V——: Sorry V——, I didn't yet.
14. De-clutter: Oops, I was doing well and then completely forgot about this one.
15. Moisturise: Occasionally.
16. Comment on blogs I read: Irregularly.
17. Reply to the lovely comments I get: Not as often as I should.
19. Check for skin cancers: Nope, went to a doctor for something else (which I never do) and the crusty letch reinforced my absolute dislike for them. Setback.
20. Use my Fitbit properly: Mmm. Um. No. I am trying to make sure I get the thirty active minutes a day, and most (more than half) days I do. I'm going to call this 'somewhat successful'.
21. Do my tax: Nope.
22. Finish Addict, List Addict blog project: Did absolutely nothing towards this.
23. Finish G’rilla in the Midst blog project: Or this.
24. Catch up on the LeJog blog: Don't think things this side of the photos will be much better. Nothing going on with this one.
25. Stress less: Who am I kidding!
26. Deconstruct jumpers for their wool: Nope—wool and warm weather don't work well together.
27. Learn a language on Duolingo: Nope.
28. Back up my blogs, and my computer: Un-backed-up.
29. Bake a cake: Cake-less (damn).
30. Change my name on the last outstanding documents: Not done, but I did remember some more documents I need to do this for.
31. Get a tattoo for each dog, and my full moon: I decided on my third dog tattoo 'symbol' for Darby. You know those push-puppets—you push into the bottom of the base and the figure on top collapses on it's elastic-filled limbs. That's Darby's preferred way of changing positions.
33. Take care of my feet: Does getting at least three or four foot massages from the boy count?
34. Diarise my progress on this list and blog once a month about it: This is the blog (although late) and I diarised about six times.
35. Go to Boxfit: We nearly did. Once.
36. Store my jewellery better: Nope.
37. Get rid of my bicycle: No, but there may be a couple of options locally that B—— found. Just need to follow them up.
38. Source shoe lasts: No.
39. Instagram more: I posted two this month. Better than none.
40. Go to the movies twelve times in a year: Managed twice. I'll tell you about them soon. I saw Catching Fire and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
41. Design my own flag: Nope.
42. Coin a word: Nope.
43. Colour-in my colouring book: Not a single page.
44. Do photoshoots in special places: One. Euroa.
45. Make some amazing neckpieces. Nope.
46. Reduce the reading pile: I did finish two books from the pile, but somehow another five were added onto it. See here for an attempt at an explanation.
Who wore it better?
Sharing the love with: