Wander 0.5: We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

My absence of presence has been due to none of my tech devices wanting to talk to each other. It's a stand-off unseen since the Capulets and the Montagues. I suppose I could write what has been happening (ie. I have spent the last three weeks travelling 2369 miles down a 2320 mile river - The Mississippi) but there would be no pictures. And everyone knows that it is the pictures that count! So I am just here to tell you that until something better comes along, pop over to List_addict at Instagram and you'll be able to see a little more of the story. Talk to you when I am back in Oz.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts