* Nachos. I love nachos. Especially with frijoles and home made guacamole. Oh my gosh! My tummy is doing flips.
* Dips. Either with rice crackers or slices of capsicum, carrot and pear. I live spicy chilli ones, good hummus or odd flavours like beetroot and feta. Yum!
* Cake. Is cake a snack? If it is, I prefer a fruit or vegetable based one rather than chocolate. Lemon brulee, lemon meringue, flourless orange, carrot cake; something like that.
* Wasabi Peas. Such a strange, roller-coaster ride of a snack. It's a game of how much you can eat before the top of your head blows off. Which is usually not much.
* And my newest favourite snack—Rolled Savoy Sponge with Blueberry Jam. But technically that is just more cake.
Who wore it better?
Putting a link on with: