Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 203: Taking Another Wagon

The twenty-five for twenty- five is back on. I am that Pinterest pin that says 'If you don't like starting over, don't quit'. I am it in the bad way. I quit. And then I reluctantly, or even sometimes eagerly, start over again. The good thing though is that although I'm starting again, it is not at the beginning. Of the twenty-five kilos I want to lose, I have only twenty-three to go. And maybe in my number based goal (25 F(or)25), a symmetrically numbered method (let's call it the 2:5 Diet) will prove to be a success and I won't quit. Again.

List_Addict               Irene

I had my first 'fast' days on Monday and Tuesday of this week. The (by me) newly re-ratio-ed 2:5 Diet (or Fast Diet) involves eating normally five days a week and then for two (preferably, but not essentially, consecutive) days having only a quarter of the calorie allowance (five hundred for women, six hundred for men). It went exceptionally well. I divided the calories into two meals. For breakfast a weetbick (is that the singular noun for a weetbix?), milk, and a boiled egg (I even donated the second yolk in one of them to the dog-bowl to stay in the count). For dinner a Thai beef salad and one passion fruit. And, all day, water and black coffee with no sugar. There was a hour-and-a-half working stint where I couldn't remember a single thing I had done or not done (eek) and I had dinner after that. And the one a.m. coffee-runners forgot and got me a latte (which I drank). But all in all, I think I will do it again next week and there is no reason at all to quit at this stage!


The Outfit
Top: Op-shopped
Cardigan: Op-shopped
Skirt: Sook, a little, but awfully cute, shop in the main street of Kuta, Bali
Shoes: Irregular Choice


Photographer de Jour: Moi


Who wore it better?

Making friends today with:

stillbeingmolly


DCinStyle

Life in a Break Down


4 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love your skirt, whoo will keep a look out on how the diet goes, I start one on Monday I hope I can do it :)

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear the diet is going well.

    What fab gams you have.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gams. You have willpower of steel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!