Day 22: Brevity

Shakespeare was on it! Clued in. About so much. Today about this:
All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts ...


List_Addict               Irene

Head space messy. Parts need re-scripting. Silence is better. And hopefully normal transmissions will resume when the system is re-booted.


The Outfit
Top: Beachport General Store on a colder than expected day
Leggings: Target, absolutely indispensable merino
Shoes: Converse (possibly dodgy)


Who wore it better?

Comments

  1. Have your photographers abandoned you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Finally an outfit that I am in danger of wearing best.

    Go sporty spice

    much love
    dr light

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEARING A POTATOE SACK YOU WOULD STILL BE BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, no they just have fussy notions about times to be asleep and times to be awake!

    D, you're funny. And definitely wear it best! What's with the Dr Light? Is that your dj name?

    V, I dare you to say something not sweet! Thank you. I think I am wearing a potato sack by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts