Day 21: She Wore Blue Velvet. Or Denim.

If I had more time I might hang out in forums online. People really are quite odd. It is 1:52 am and I am once again trying to find a topic to write about so I enter 'What can I write about' into Google. It gives me a list of Yahoo forums. One is 'What can I write on my boss' farewell card?'. Answer 3 is 'Good luck with the sex change'. Answer 4 is someone who needs some serious counselling and a spellchecker, hell, even a grammarchecker. No answers yet to another forum where a Leo girl is wondering how to make a Libran man commit to a relationship. She has recently discovered he is a Lord. As you do. That is not the reason she is in love with him, but she thinks may be why he is commitment-phobic. Being a Lord makes you behave differently from other Libran non-Lords apparently. And I am hanging to see the answer to the very sensible question: If dolphins are mammals, why are they fish shaped and in the sea. My answer: They just didn't bother to get out. Like the whales.

Irene               List_Addict

Two parcels came through my door today (Thanks B——). One is was for my postal-disaster bathers from Siren's swimwear. I'll explain that in a day dedicated to them soon. My yellow top (above) is from one of the pairs I bought. They happened to be half price the day I went to finally hit the 'Checkout' button and so instead of saving half the money, I bought twice the number of items. The other was from Dr Martens. My new favourites are pictured. Anyone with a great Doc Marten breaking-in technique? Maybe I'll post a forum.

Am I really posting this on the net? And even using it as my first foray over to Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style! Don't look at my love handles. Oh man, did that make you look? Lots of questions today. Here's hoping for some answers!!

The Outfit
Bikini Top: Siren's Swimwear
Skirt: op-shopped
Jacket: op-shopped
Necklace: Cheap and cheerful jewellery store somewhere
Shoes: Dr Martens


Who wore it better?

Comments

  1. But the Pink Shoes are equally as good in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is the best photo at Not Dead Yet. (Should there be an apostraphy on yours? I can't remember what to do with apostraphies anymore).

    P.S. I love that Patti has called her blog "Not Dead Yet Style", because that's what I say to people when they ask me questions like "why do you want to do Tough Mudder, Isabella?" Answer - "because I'm not dead yet" (notwithstanding the fact that I'm far off being fit enough to do Tough Mudder).

    ReplyDelete
  3. D, I agree, even if they look like clown shoes or maybe because.

    V, I think your penchant for pink is showing here but the pinkies are awesome too!

    I, seems as good a reason as any. I want to do it too. Partly because it gives me a reason to attempt to do exercise and partly because I'm strangly curious to feel what it is like to be electrocuted. Wanna do it next year? If we're not dead yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last Friday night I was at the tennis getting drunk with people from work and agreed to do Tough Mudder in September. This week I have made a point of not mentioning it and the others involved in the conversation have also keep quiet - so I think I'm safe.

    But 12 months seems do-able, so I'm in if you're in. How many do we need in a team - I think I can re-enliven the discussion at work if need be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts