Wear 8: 'Cor, Blimey!

Slightly temperamental weather out there, what? Very un-English. But a model has to do what a model's location consultant tells her to and so my Union Jack inspired outfit wandered itself out to the pier for its iphonography shoot.I lost the Union Jack pumps in favour of equally English Hunters, and the umbrella (which would have surely become inverted) to a cape (as you do). That cape has seen some fine dress-up days in its long and illustrious life in my Wardrobe. Can you wear capes too often? Reliable sources say no.

List_Addict               Irene

I think my photo is reminiscent of Edvard Munch's Scream, except in blue. Today's portfolio of photos is a montage of either brilliant modeling, or complete ridiculousness. It is a fine line. It is also a very fine belly laugh. I'm saving some of the more absurd photos for you. It'll be like when someone is voted off a reality show. I'll be crying. A beautiful and tall hostess will say nice things about me, and then I'll show you some of the development I have endured to become the model you see before you now. Um, delusional some?

Note: Visual credit for my stylist/iphonographer/location supervisor below in the bottom right corner. (Keeping my support staff sweet as 357 photo-shoots to go!)


The Outfit
Top: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Cape: Op shopped
Rings and Bracelets: Borrowed, bought and gifted
Gumboots: Hunter


Who wore it better?

Comments

Popular Posts