- Flying Air New Zealand in a guaranteed exit row (??, they never guarantee anything so we'll see about that) to Auckland, and then the cosy but horizontal Skycouch from Auckland to LA.
- Three nights in Anaheim.
- One Day at Disneyland and California Adventure Park.
- One Day Tacky Tour of LA including star's homes and Muscle Beach—so exciting!
- Catching the Bus to Vegas. No, hear me out. One: can you imagine how exciting the people watching will be. Two: transferring to LAX from Anaheim, passing through security, especially after the last sad event there, waiting for planes, getting on planes, being on planes, getting off planes, finding luggage equates, time wise, to a five hour bus ride anyway. And Three: better scenery from the ground than there is from the air.
- Two nights in Vegas.
- Chris Angel's show 'Believe' with the amazing Cirque du Soleil crowd.
- Night tour of The Neon Museum.
- Thrift shopping and a trip to the new Vegas Boulevard Marshalls.
- Just short of two week car hire to meander, wander and explore (and hopeful thrift a little more) in Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona. Anyone know where we should be aiming for in order to find the (a) best thrift shops, and (b) best road side taco stalls.
- One more day of car hire, one way from Vegas to Valencia, California, via Death Valley.
- Two nights and one day at Six Flags Magic Mountain. V—— will need to take a few motion sickness pills for that theme park!!!
- An infinitely sadder reverse trip on Air New Zealand to home. Holiday over.
And what, you all are wondering, will happen with the lovely Irene while I am away. (Thanks to S——) She will be having a little holiday, and a break from the blog while I am away and will send in a couple of photos herself for me to show you her trip. I believe she is going to Hawaii. I will be blogging about my trip and hopefully having lots of outfit opportunities in amazing locations. No break for all of you my fabulous readers. You will still have to come over and visit every single day!!
Who wore it better?
Getting linky today with: