38. Source a couple of different pairs of lasts. I am not going to make promises about making shoes that I am not going to keep. I have already filled three years worth of stuff to do in one from the last thirty-seven dot points. Surely I can find a little time to find some lasts on the Internet and buy them though. Surely?
39. Take more photos and post them to Instagram. I like the idea of Instagram (even though I have a theory that between it and Pinterest we are creating a world too visually perfect for anyone's expectations to live up to, and will therefore all end up in therapy or torment depending on what our individual budgets will allow; just a theory). I like little moments. I'd like to take photos of them and show the world. Usually I just end up looking at them and they are past before the camera comes out. They do say taking photographs ruins your memory due to eliminating its necessity. But regardless of all these bad reasons, I would still like to do it. Maybe at least one a week if we're making things S.M.A.R.T. (Specific. Measurable. Attainable (ha!). Realistic (ha, ha!). Time Bound (I have that in the bag).)
40. See twelve movies at the movies. Oh, I know. This will be a very hard one to do. In fact, so hard, I am not sure if I can count the one I have already seen since this 'year' began (Catching Fire, I was going to tell you about it some time). I may have to count that as incidental and do twelve from scratch. Otherwise, it is like cheating or something. Isn't it?
41. Design my own flag. (Thanks B——, some afternoon sun-lit inspiration on the balcony helped to finish this list with practical, doable and necessary items.) It'll be for my yacht. Should I get one. Or, my island. Should I get one. Or maybe for the House in the Hills.
42. Work at getting a word I made up into the general parlance, and from there, once spoken from the tongues of celebrities and writers and people in the know, into the Oxford Dictionary as a 'new word of the year'. I think I did make up a word once, but I should put not eating out of aluminium in my list too because I can't remember it.
43. Colour-in all the pictures in my Advanced Style Colouring(sic) Book. (Sorry, I am of the 'u' in colour school. I can't do it without.) When I am old, sorry, older, I want to be in this colouring book. That is what my style is working towards.
44. Once monthly, including one each for the months of November and December wich have already passed, go on a trip somewhere fabulous to do a photoshoot. V—— will be so happy. Not.
45. And in the same vein as fabulous photoshoots of old people like myself, I would like to make at least six extravagent neckpieces to wear with my shoots. Over the top, crazy mixed-media necklaces to rival, or even upstage, my shoes.
46. And last, a simple little wish. To get my 'currently reading' pile down to
Oh, Thank God!
The full and comprehensible list can be found by looking at this page right here, and this one, this one over here, this one and this one also.
Who wore it better?
Linky today with: